Back to Top

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Stampin Up! Colorful Seasons Note Books

Crafty Cupcakes Design Team 

Colourful Seasons
Week 2

My Team Leader Lea Denton has set up a new design team, where each month two team members are chosen to design a project using a chosen stamp set. This month the the designers and Jillian Selwood
at Purple Jelly designs and myself Little Crafty Me.

The stamp set for this month is the Colorful Seasons. I decided to cover a couple of note books and decorate them using this set.


At first I was unsure of the leaves but using them on these projects I love them. I love the effect you can create with them and the die cuts are brilliant that go with the set.




I think the Leaves are my new favourite of this set.


I hope you have enjoyed my first week of this month. If you have this set I hope you have as much fun as I am. If you don't have the set click on the products below to purchase it.
Thank you again for visiting my blog and please hop over Jillian's Blog to see her designs.

Emma xx



Everything you need to make a project like this can be found below and I'll be happy to help you with your Order, or to make some suggestions on the projects you wish to make.  Or, if you just fancy a glancing through the Spring/Summer 2017 Catalogue, grab yourself a drink and enjoy!  You can order 24/7 from my Online Shop or you can email me at littlecraftyme.2077@gmail.com

Happy CraftyDon't Forget to use the Hostess Code!
Make sure you put this months Hostess Code in the "Hostess Code" box, click "Checkout" and you're done!  Your Stampin' Up! goodies will be on their way to you in next to no time! ;)


Please remember that if your order is more than £20 but less than £150 to use this month's Hostess Code which you will find at the top right of my Blog below the tab navigation bar above.  At the end of each month I will add up all the Hostess Codes that have been used, convert them into Stampin' Rewards and divide this amongst everyone that has ordered that month... that means..... YOU will receive a little gift through the post at the beginning of the following month - but remember - this is ONLY if you use the Hostess Code!   If your order is over £150, please do not use the code to make sure that all the Stampin' Rewards come directly to you.  NOTE: Only individual orders in excess of £150 will qualify for Stampin' Rewards).

Thank you for checking out my blog, hope to see you again soon

Emma xx 

Product List
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00

16 comments:

  1. Emma these note books are absolutely gorgeous love these colours so autumnal this set will go on my list also 😘❤️X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Emma, they are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the autumnal colours. Beautiful covers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! Absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects Emma I adore the colours you chose. Great first week I look forward to seeing your next projects throughout the month xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE these Emma! The rustic look is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Emma, lots of lovely leaves I might have to order this set now and the notebook is a great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely set of note books. I really must play with this set, only used the
    sentiments so far. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val please do have a go with them Val because all I had used was the flowers and sentiments but i am really liking them all now xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...