Back to Top

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Crafty Cupcakes Design Team - Delightful Daisy Suite

My Team Leader Lea Denton has set up a new design team, where each month two team members are chosen to design a project using a chosen stamp set. This is our first month and Gemma Clarke from made by gemma crafts and myself Emma from Little Crafty Me, are the first ones. 

The stamp set we have to use is Daisy Delight from the new catalogue. The stamp set has a punch that goes with it.
For this design I wanted to show off as many of the stamps as possible. I wanted to create the look of a wild flower garden, with the tall flowers at the back and going down in size. I hope you can see what I have tried to achieve. I really enjoy looking at this card as it makes me think about being out in the sunshine. I hope you have enjoyed my design please go visit Gemma's Blog to see what she has created at made by gemma crafts and stay tuned to the Crafty Cupcakes design team for more designs.

Everything you need to make a project like this can be found below and I'll be happy to help you with your Order, or to make some suggestions on the projects you wish to make.  Or, if you just fancy a glancing through the Spring/Summer 2017 Catalogue, grab yourself a drink and enjoy!  You can order 24/7 from my Online Shop or you can email me at littlecraftyme.2077@gmail.com

Don't Forget to use the Hostess Code!
Make sure you put this months Hostess Code in the "Hostess Code" box, click "Checkout" and you're done!  Your Stampin' Up! goodies will be on their way to you in next to no time! ;)


Please remember that if your order is more than £20 but less than £150 to use this month's Hostess Code which you will find at the top right of my Blog below the tab navigation bar above.  At the end of each month I will add up all the Hostess Codes that have been used, convert them into Stampin' Rewards and divide this amongst everyone that has ordered that month... that means..... YOU will receive a little gift through the post at the beginning of the following month - but remember - this is ONLY if you use the Hostess Code!   If your order is over £150, please do not use the code to make sure that all the Stampin' Rewards come directly to you.  NOTE: Only individual orders in excess of £150 will qualify for Stampin' Rewards).

Thank you for checking out my blog, hope to see you again soon


Emma xx 

Product List

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Emma. I think this is my favourite suite from the new catalogue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jillian I'm really liking this set to xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Emma! Really love how you've fitted the stamps into the design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card well done can't wait to see what happens for the rest of the month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Emma using as much of the stamp set as you could I would say you have definitely created a cottage garden feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done Emma beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done Emma I love what you've done with this card! Looking forward to seeing the remainder of the month now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Emma. This is one of my favourite suites from the new Catalog. Love this style of card too and you have fitted the designs perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...